1.Stop starting over everytime you repeat a task.You don’t have systems in place to maintain your business. You need technology systems in place. You must have a strategy.
2. You don’t master all of the skills you need to grow your business. You refuse to delegate task. You need to get a team. (Virtual Assistant, Email Marketing Company, Graphic Designers, etc.) You must stop doing task that you don’t like to do. In order for you to operate in you genius zone. In order for you to get to a place where you are your most efficient, creative and productive. You must stop spending too much time doing things you don’t like. And that’s when your money, abundance and success flows. Stop spending time doing things that you aren’t really great at. Start delegating now. Start actively look for people to build your team of experts.
3. You’re not getting in front of the right people. A part of growing your business is getting in front of the right people. Don’t just get in front of an audience, get in front of the right audience. Understand the importance of being in the right place at the right time. You are not building influence, consistency or making money with your audience when you are not in front of the right audience. Don’t just waste time on social media in front of the wrong audience.
4. You have to invest in you education so that you can grow. Recognize that you don’t know everything. Invest in yourself to go to the next level. Get a coach, immerse yourself in the industry. It cost 10,000 hours to become an expert in anything. So put in your 10,000 hours. Learn your craft. Invest your time and energy into learning how to master your craft.
5. You gotta use automation. Invest in automation. Everything in your business should not have to be operated by you. Set up your business to where it can function to a degree without you. A great way to do that is automation. You can automate your emails, social media. But you must invest in that technology to be able to do so.
6. Optimization simply means getting the most out of whatever it is that you do.You must optimize your marketing, optimize your website, optimize your social media. Whatever it is that you are doing you want to get the most bang for your buck. To help with this you can use our Free list building mastery resource guide Click Here to get your FREE List Building Mastery Resource Guide.