There are many ways to use hashtags to grow your business. There are various types of hashtags, including location-based hashtags, industry hashtags, custom business hashtags, and of course, daily hashtags.
Location-based hashtags are a great way to increase your local presence and get more in-store visitors. Industry hashtags provide an effective means of boosting your credibility and showing your thought leadership. Custom business hashtags can help to personalize your brand and increase brand loyalty.
Daily hashtags are more general, as they have to do with days of the week, but if you use those which are relevant to your business, daily hashtags can be a great tool for boosting your social media presence and getting your brand in front of more of the right people. #pinksugaratl Click link in bio and get freebies for your business.
Use popular hashtags every day of the week.
- #MotivationalMonday – Start your followers’ week off right with some motivational quotes and photos
- #TechTuesday – Reveal new gadgets you’re using for your business, or offer tech tips
- #WisdomWednesday – Share wise words of advice for your followers related to your industry
- #ThankfulThursday – Thank someone who’s helped your business, your customers, or tell people what you’re thankful for. Gratitude goes a long way toward building customer loyalty on social media
- FoodieFriday – Great for restaurants and fitness businesses
- #SmallBusinessSaturday – Use this on SmallBusinessSaturday to promote your business, feature a neighboring business, or encourage your followers to shop local
- #SundayFunday – Continue the weekend fun by sharing fun ways to use your business’s products
Click below to get our FREE Ebook